My life - from the impact of great loss, to a refreshing new take on life and a place where I now share ............... my favorite Plant Strong recipes....

Friday, March 2, 2012

Staying on Task - kids

I have a new love.... a place where I can go and browse, feel creative, be inspired and can get great ideas for pretty much anything.... such as ways to bring order to our home.  I have come to the realization lately that I really do not enjoy repeating myself over and over and over and over and over again - day after day after day after day.  Thanks to my new love (aka Pinterest) we now have a way for our goofy, easily distracted girl to stay on task.  She was excited to pick out the colors, I was excited to think about not repeating myself.

So doesn't that mean more time for Pinterest if I really am implementing some of the ideas?  I think so!

No comments: